Limited group of surfers. Only 6 spaces available pr. week. The perfect combination of surfing empty lineups and discover our beautiful archipelago Lofoten.
Sunday arrival - Sunday departure.
- 29 Sept - 6 Oct.
- 6 Oct - 13 Oct.
- 13 Oct - 20 Oct.
- 20 Oct - 27 Oct.
- 1 March - 8 March
- 8 March - 15 March
- 15 March - 22 March
- 22 March - 29 March
- 29 March - 5 April
Full board in double room in our fantastic beach house and in one of our luxury apartments.
- Sea view over Unstad bay.
- Private jacuzzi and sauna.
At our base at UAS we have the best selection of boards and wetsuits in the business. Before you arrive, we will contact you to know your desired and needed surfboard and making sure we have it ready for you. Throughout your stay with us, wave conditions might change so we will make sure that each session you have the right surfboard for your level of surfing and the current wave conditions.
- New and dry wetsuits on every session.
- New boards in almost every size and shapes from Bing, Proctor, Firewire, Stewart.
- Selection of the latest model from Torq.
We only served fresh ingredients from Lofotens unique food culture.
- Full personalized breakfast with freshly home made bread.
- Warm customized lunch.
- Full evening menu. - Unique, Fresh & Local.
- A magical evening at the Viking museum with a viking feast.
Extra beverages and alcohol not included.
Your surf coaches are highly qualified instructors with many years of coaching experience. They will make sure that you become a better surfer in a safe and fun way.
- 6 in-water surf coaching sessions with our experienced and qualified surf coaches. They are all trained under our proven surf coaching system to take your surfing rapidly to the next level.
- 6 video-analysis coaching sessions.
- 6 surf theory and/or dry-land training sessions.
- Surf photographer on every surf session.
- Surf on secluded and beautiful surf spots around the Lofoten Islands.
- Local guide with 20 years of experience on these Islands.
Down days activities:
- Northern Lights tours.
- Tips on shooting the northern light.
- Stand Up Paddle expedition.
- Sightseeing around Lofoten.
- Killer whale watching.
- Mountain hiking.
- Bonefire at the beach.
- Airport transfer to/from Leknes airport.
- All transfer to different surf spots.
- Boat transfer to other surf spots.
Travel to/from Lofoten is not included.